Here are few relishing and delicious sweets dessert recipes from France, offering to you by sotrachen.
1 Tarte- tartin
Brief history: Tarte-tatin got it name from two sisters Caroline Tatin and Stephanie Tatin who had a hotel living at end of 19th century. Many people stare that it was an accidental creation.
· 6-8 delicious gala apples
· Few drop of fresh lemon juice
· 25 gram of unsalted butter
· 250 gram of vanilla sugar
· 300 gram of puff pastry
· Thick cream
· Firstly preheat your oven to 200 °C/gas mark 6.
· Cut each of the apples into half and peel the core.
· Take 100 ml water in a over proof frying pan. Now put some sugar.
· Stir this mixture using a wooden spoon.
· Let it caramelizes to deep golden brown over a medium heat.
· Then remove it from the heat. Just add a pinch of salt. After that you have to add butter and tilt your pan back and forth which will let it mix together.
· Serialise the apple quarter on top of the caramel mixture. And in such a way so that skin side will face downward in a proper array making two concentric circles. Don’t forget to place one at the centre.
· Next you have to place the Skillet over medium heat and let it boil till the Apple liberate out its juice.
· Remove the pan from heat.
· Finally top this with puff pastry and wait until it bakes. It takes not more than 20 minute.
· Now allow it to cool about an hour.
· Carefully invert the Skillet whenever you need to serve.
· Serve it with thick cream testing of vanilla sugar. Also add lemon juice.
Clafoutes emerge from Limousin, France this visibly spread throughout France during 19 century.
Clafoutes are usually made with cherries
SOTRACHEN has brought this a amazing recipe up to you.
· 15 gram butter
· 500 gram fruits ( fresh cherries ,peach and prunes)
· 120 gram flour
· 55 gram unrefined caster sugar
· 350 ml milk
· Unrefined icing sugar for dusting
· Firstly you need to preheat your oven 180 °C
· Now Sprinkle some butter with sugar.
· Wash all cherries properly and pluck out the pit.
· Beat 3-4 eggs in a container. Add some minimal salt. Now you need to mix some sugar in it.
· Mix all the ingredients properly until get fluffy.
· Pour the milk into it get a smooth and fine dough .
· Draw the mixture and pour it upon the cherry ( or other fruits ).
· Allowed it to settle well.
· Bake it for about 40 minutes.
· Wrinkle icing sugar over it and serve it.
3. Crème – Brulee
· 700 ml of fresh cream
· 7 egg yolk
· 250 gram of sugar
· 3 teaspoon of brown sugar
· At the cream, sugar and salt I’m a pan.
· Now allowed to boil the cream mixture.
· Remove from heat just after 15 minutes.
· Let it get sit.
· Then again boil it.
· Make a Mixture of sugar and egg yolk in a separate container stir it until they become fluffy.
· Mix both the fluffy and creamy mixture properly to get a thick batter.
· Preheat your oven of to 150 degree Celsius.
· Get your molds out. Fill it with the batter and place them in your baking tray
· Bake it not more than 30 minutes.
· Cool it and evenly sprinkle brown sugar over Crème- brulee and bake it for only 2min.