Loose skin can add years to your age and make you lose your confidence; however, advanced non-invasive skin treatments can get rid of the loose skin through tightening of the sag. Medical skin tightening procedures can help you get rid of loose skin using different devices and products. Find a beautician who specializes in skin tightening in Memphis, who will guide you on the products that will work on your skin through a comprehensive medical evaluation.
· Chemical treatments
Creams and chemical peels that tighten the skin are the priority products for most people and have been around for many years. The peels contain ingredients that help tighten the skin and rejuvenate the weakened ligaments and muscles. The serums and creams increase the production of elastin, which is a growth factor that promotes a youthful look. The hyaluronic water in these products, moreover, helps bind water on the skin cells promoting hydration, making the skin look smooth and soft. Chemical treatments, however, work only on the superficial part of the skin and its impact might be limited.
· Radiofrequency micro-needling
Radiofrequency treatments for loose skin involves the use of heat in a targeted area to give personalized treatment. The radio frequencies come in different powers and strengths to treat different skin types. Your doctor might conduct a mild therapy that gives a mild effect or one that involves heavy treatment that results in selling depending on the extent of the loose skin. Radio frequencies heat the collagen on the skin, making them contract and, in the process, leads to the creation of collagen naturally. The procedure, therefore, leads to skin tightening from the deeper layers that leave your skin fresh, youthful, and tight.
· Laser skin tightening
Laser therapy works better, making the skin look younger and helps with texture. Lasers target collagen and water on the skin. The laser improves the production of collagen that helps the skin attain elasticity and reduce the fine lines and sun damage. Furthermore, laser therapy helps your skin retain water that is important for hydration, and it gives the skin a supple look.
Benefits of Skin Tightening
· It helps you tighten mild to moderate loose skin on the face using non-invasive techniques that do not leave you with scars.
· Many of the treatment options leave you with a noticeable lift-effect on the face
· Little to no downtime when you visit the medical spa, moreover the skin heals within hours or in a few days
· It is a low-risk procedure and should be performed by a qualified beautician
Limitations of Non-Invasive Skin Tightening
· Results might appear gradually over several weeks, as some procedures might not give instant results
· You might need multiple treatments to get the desired results, and you might also need to repeat the procedures periodically to get the desired long-term results.
The Bottom Line
Non-invasive methods of treating loose skin help you achieve a youthful look without leaving you with scars. Moreover, the treatments are low-risk, takes little time, and can leave you with a noticeable facelift. Find a beautician that specializes in non-invasive skin tightening to help with the diagnosis and treatment of sagging facial and tummy skin.