Loving someone and being hurt by them is something that hurts a lot and especially ifthat someone is your own pet. You keep pets with such love and care and if in return they bite you it feels like a stab and you can’t even say anything to them because they are just your pet and you will love them still anyway. Cats can be a little aggressive and we all know that so being a cat owner you need to deal your cat with proper love and care and you must know what ticks a cat to actually bite you. Avoiding their bites is the best since that can help you avoid serious infections and rabies too.
Why does your cat bites
If you are wondering why does my cat bite?Well, cats are the feline creatures and no matter how much you train them and sophisticate them they can do something like this. It’snot necessary that all of the cats does that but you can expect it from them. Following are some of the reasons why cats can bite you
· When cats are feeling playful they will like to play with you a lot and while having their fun they can also biteyou. So while playing with the cats you must make sure that you are aware thatyour cat is doing.
· Cat get irritated easily so if you irritate it more they will attack you. Like if they are already irritated and you irritate them a little more they won’t whine or shout at you but instead, they will attack you with their claw and may even bite you so it’s better not to push your limits with cats
· Kittens that are young and stay with their other mates they learn that if they bite them they will, get the same in return and this is how they realize that they shouldn’t bite.
· If you scream at your cat and or hit them they will get defensive and can attack you too so it’s better to treat your cats with love.
How to stop your cat from biting
React calmly around your cats and don’t let them get aggressive too.
· If your cat bites you while you are playing then you should stop playing with it immediately and this is how your cat will know you don’t like it and this way they won’t bite you again.
· Don’t let your cats play with your hands and buy them the toys instead because if you let your cat play with your hand they can also bite them while being too playful.
· You should let your cat play with its toys so that they can play all they want and wear out because if they feel too energetic they will be in the playful mood and that will make your cat bite you too.
· If you cat keeps biting you for no reason at all then you must take it to a veterinarian to get checked of any problem that is triggering such behaviour.