Video blogging is known as vlogging and viral vlogs are featured video content that can attract a huge number of people. People who run vlogs on YouTube are called YouTube vloggers. It is quite easy to become a YouTube vlogger but gaining and attaining the audience is much harder than it sounds. Handy believes that to become a viral YouTube vlogger your vlogs need to be more entertaining than the average YouTube vloggers.
Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips that can help you to become a viral YouTube vlogger:
1. Try to be yourself before preparing the vlog - Before you make your YouTube vlog always try to be yourself and choose a topic that you are comfortable with. If you try to vlog about something that you are not comfortable about then you have to act in front of the camera and that can become boring for the audience. If you create boring vlogs then you will destroy the interest of the subscribers. If you want to make your video viral then you have to reach your audience, especially to the younger generation and for that, you have to be real as you cannot always impress the audience by acting.
2. Show your emotion - Emotions are something that can attract customers to a great extent. So, while creating YouTube vlogs you should never try to hide your emotions. There is no need to act happy in front of the camera when you are actually feeling bad. It is always better to tell your audience about your feelings so that you can attract the audience towards yourself. Your YouTube vlogs cannot become viral unless you can attract your audience.
3. Surround yourself with positive people - You should always surround yourself with positive people since negative people can discourage you and potentially ruin your mood. After creating a vlog you should show your family members and good friends so that they can give their opinion from the audience’s point of view. You can also ask them about the things that they like in your video and can take their suggestions to make it better.
4. Always plan a catchy title - Whenever you make any vlog always try to create a catchy title for it. The title can be fun, wild, even mischievous. But make sure that the title is short, concise, and attractive. Most importantly, it should be meaningful.
5. Invest time and effort in your vlog - If you want to become a viral YouTube blogger then you have to invest time and effort in creating your YouTube channel. You should not compare yourself to massive YouTubers as it actually takes some time for becoming a viral YouTube vlogger. Hence you should not get upset if you are not getting money initially.
According to Handy, become a viral YouTube vlogger is not easy. You have to come up with original ideas and create unique content that appeals to a mass audience. This would increase the popularity of your channel and someday, you might affect the viral effect that can happen anytime.